Learn how to use templates to cut and sew this Shooting Star block. This is a challenging block. I chose it because it offers many lessons for quilters wanting to improve their skills. If you want to skip ahead or go back for review, you’ll find links to the topics below along with links to other videos you might find useful.
Items for purchase from Amazon are also listed below along with the FREE patterns for this block.
Links to Video Topics:
- 1. Supplies – 0:23
- 2. Lining Up Templates on Fabric – 1:09
- 3. Marking on Fabric – 1:55
- 4. Cutting Fabric Pieces – 4:37
- 5. Sewing Shooting Star – 9:29
- 6. Sewing Sections Together – 15:30