Learn two different methods for making this Friendship Star. You’ll use Half Square Triangles (HST’s) to make one star and Quick Corners to make another star.
Below are links to the topics covered in this video and other videos that may help you along with the directions for this Friendship Star. You’ll also find a link to the sketch of the Star Sampler Quilt that you can use to help with your planning.
LINKS to Topics in Video:
- 1. Supplies – 1:03
- 2. Half Square Triangle Construction Method – Cutting BEFORE Sewing – 1:32
- 3. Quick Corner Construction – 3:07
LINKS to Directions:
- Star Sampler Sketch
- HST Friendship Star Page 1
- HST Friendship Star Page 2
- Quick Corner Friendship Star Page 1
- Quick Corner Friendship Star Page 2
LINKS to Star Sampler Series
Link to Purchase Graph Paper:
- 11 by 17 1/4″ Graph Paper from Amazon – https://amzn.to/3zhi934