Learn how to make this 12″ Sawtooth Star using the “No Waste” Flying Geese Method. You’ll also get some tips for choosing fabric and for getting perfect star points.
Below you’ll find links to the free supply list/tutorial and to the other videos mentioned in this video. If you would like to skip ahead to different topics in the video, you can click on the links below.
Links to Supply List/Directions:
Links to Video Topics:
- Supplies/Fabric Choices – 0:29
- Cutting Fabric – 3:12
- Sewing Outside Star – 4:16
- Sewing Inside Star – 5:17
- Sewing the Double Star – 5:36
- Basting to Improve Accuracy – 6:28
- Another Technique to Help with Accuracy – 10:44
- More About Fabric Choice – 14:07