Learn about the Star Sampler Quilt and see how you can get FREE directions for this quilt.
Each block in this series focuses on one or more quilting/drafting technique. Click here to see all the blocks in the Star Sampler Series.
The topics covered are listed below. These classes are FREE to you via YouTube or through LearnHowToQuilt.com’s website. Hope you can join us!
- Choosing Fabric
- Midnight Star (Drafting & Paper Piecing)
- Shooting Star (Drafting & Making Templates)
- Friendship Star (Half Square Triangles)
- Sawtooth Star (Quick Corner Triangles)
- Martha Washington Star (Matching Points)
- Double Sawtooth Star (Matching Points)
- Swamp Angel (Matching Points)
- Appliquéd Star (Applique)
- Sun Ray Star (Paper Piecing)
- 54-40 or Fight (Adding 4-Patch Blocks)
- Blazing Star (Drafting & Paper Piecing)
- Flower Star (Half Square Triangles)
- LeMoyne Star (Drafting Circular Stars & Y-seams)
- Lone Star (Sewing Diamonds)
- 5-Pointed Star in a Circle (Drafting 5 Pointed Stars)
- Star Sampler Setting
- Star Sampler Borders
Questions and/or concerns? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂