Learn how to make this 6″ Midnight Star that is part of the Star Sampler. You’ll see how to draft the block and then how to determine cutting sizes using cutting formulas and templates. You’ll also get tips for matching the 8 points in the center of the star.
Below are links for the directions, links to topics in this video and links to other videos you might like. If you have any questions or concerns, please comment below or email me at email@example.com.
Midnight Star Links:
Topics in this Video:
- Supplies and Choosing Fabric – 0:29
- Figuring Cutting Sizes – 1:25
- Cutting Half Square Triangles (C) – 6:27
- Marking Fabric & Cutting Triangle A – 8:45
- Marking Fabric & Cutting Triangle B – 9:31
- Laying Out the Midnight Star – 9:54
- Sewing the Midnight Star – 10:44