Learn how to draft a 5-pointed star inside a circle. You’ll find out about “checkers” and how to make registration marks for matching circular pieces.
This is part of our Star Sampler Series and the first video of two about 5 pointed stars. Below you will find links to the FREE HANDOUT/TUTORIAL and to the other videos in this series. Links to topics in the video are also listed so you can skip around if you choose to do so.
TOPICS in this video:
- Handouts – 0:46
- Drafting the Block – 0:59
- Making Templates – 4:54
- Choosing & Cutting Fabric – 10:18
- Adding “Checkers” – 17:43
- “Checker” for STAR Points – 18:19
- Circle “Checkers” or Registration Marks/Dots – 19:30
STAR SAMPLER SERIES links are below.