Learn how to assembly line sew Log Cabin blocks when constructing this Heart Sampler. You’ll also review setting triangles and sew order.
This is the 19th video in our Seasonal Sampler Series. In each video, you explore one or more quilting techniques. Watch all the videos, work on the small projects and expand your quilting skill set!
Below you’ll find a link to the other free videos in this series along with links to the patterns and supply lists.
Springtime Seasonal Sampler Supply List-
Yardage: (100% cotton works best!)
- Background Fabric – 1/2 yard
- Assorted Fabrics – 5 @ 1/8 yard of each
- Backing – ½ yard fabricBatting – ½ yard
- Cutting Tools (scissors, rotary ruler, mat and cutter)
- Needle, Thread & Pins
- Iron & Sewing Machine
- Lace/Trim for borders (Optional)