Learn about the different triangles used in quilts and quick cutting methods for each type. You will also get hints and tricks for sewing triangles accurately and links to other free videos about cutting formulas.
The 7 featured triangles along with the time they appear in the video are:
- Half Square Triangles (HST’s) (1:36)
- Quarter Square Triangles (QST’s) (2:25)
- Equilateral Triangles (3:34)
- Isosceles Triangles (6:06)
- Scalene Triangles (7:05)
- Corner Setting Triangles (8:28/9:30)
- Side Setting Triangle (8:28/9:37)
If you would like to find out about other cutting methods, check out the links below.