We strive for 100% customer satisfaction; however, due to the custom nature of our custom quilt signs, we cannot offer refunds or returns.
- If you upload your own image, photos, or logo:
- The quality of the print is directly proportionate to the quality of the image you upload. If you are using an image that is very small or low in quality (such as most web images), it will become fuzzy or blurry-looking when enlarged for large signs. Some pixilation is considered acceptable for distance-viewing products, such as barn signs.
- Please note that the colors on your monitor may vary from actual colors of the sign due to computer monitor color palette differences, etc… For photographs, we will match colors as close as
possible; however, we cannot guarantee exact matches. Some colors are outside of the CMYK gammett and therefore, cannot reproduce exactly.
- Custom quilt signs made incorrectly due to an error on our part will be immediately redone at our expense. Errors must be reported to us within 5 days of receipt of your order.
- We cannot be responsible for measuring errors made by the customer, so please double check the sizing before you order a custom quilt sign.
- All sales are considered final.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Any artwork supplied by the customer is assumed to belong to them or that they have permission to use it. We are not responsible for any trademark or logo infringements.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- We reserve the right to refuse to print anything on our custom quilt signs that we consider offensive content.
- Orders will be filled within two days of placement.
All orders will ship from:
- Learn How To Quilt, 2239 Orleans Drive, Pinole, CA 94564
Questions regarding your order:
- Hours: Mon-Fri 9 am – 5 pm PST
All other questions:
- Please contact us with any questions or concerns you have. We will try to reply within 24 hours.